The LCGCC Nonprofit Support and Success program helps nonprofits become better organized, operate more efficiently and works with them to develop plans and strategies that ensure their sustainability.
Services provided include:
- Confidential mentoring to identify organizational assets and deficiencies.
- Strategies to enhance organizational strengths and address shortcomings.
- Work sessions for committees in policy writing, reviewing bylaws, and other areas of nonprofit management and board development.
- Referrals to expertise in areas such as human resources, finances, grant/funding research and writing, web design, mediation, and legal issues.
- Specialized nonprofit management, board development and strategic planning workshops available for full board and senior staff.
Scheduling and fee structure:
- One-to-one mentoring is scheduled by clients and NpSS staff for their convenience. There is no limit to the number of meetings. This service is at no cost to the client.
- Two (2) hour committee work sessions focusing on specific areas of nonprofit management or board development such as policy development or bylaws review, are available at no cost to client but limited to four (4) sessions in a year’s time. Scheduled by clients and NpSS staff.
- Referral to expert consultants is available to program clients. Meetings are scheduled by clients and consultants for their convenience. There is a limit of six (6) hours with a fee of $35 per hour. After cost-sharing, fee to client is $15 an hour.
- Foundational and Strategic Planning, four (4) hour workshops for the full board and Executive Director are available for $250 for up to a 12 member board – price increases $10 for each additional member. Full board attendance is required. Scheduled by client and NpSS staff.
- Selected topics, two (2) hour workshops for the full board and Executive Director are available after the Foundational workshop. Available for $150 for up to a 12 member board – price increases $5 for each additional member. Full board attendance is appreciated. Scheduled by client and NpSS staff.
For more information or to schedule a meeting, contact Nancy Barnes-Smith, Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 575-993-4085.